WARFIGS a blog about military scale models collection

Well I have been wanting to create my collection on a blog and possibly the time has arrived for me to start blogging about the military themed collection that I started about 20+ years ago. Maybe COVID19 has some plus side to it (Not to say that it's a good thing to have this pandemic).
I've had this fascination with history and the boundless heroic stories that I read when I was a kid. Hence the craze started with my 1st Tamiya scale model. I will be posting the about the military collection for different eras. Right from WW1 up to the current battlegrounds. Do click follow and send me your thoughts on my stories. Thanks for reading.


Gulf War 2 in Iraq that begin in 2003 and unfortunately US forces are still there today.



Some of the figures are inspired from stories from the Gulf war 1and 2. Jarhead, Bravo 2 Zero comes to mind.

Comments